Parallel Computing Tools
- Deterministic Parallel Java - parallel language that guarantees deterministic semantics with only compile-time checking (i.e., without run-time checks) for general-purpose, object-oriented programs.
- Coming soon. DPJizer - a refactoring tool that infers some of the annotations required by DPJ.
- ParKD - a package of new, faster multicore algorithms for building precise SAH-optimized k-D trees.
Refactoring for Parallelism
- ReLooper - an Eclipse-based refactoring tool for loop parallelism in Java. Eliminates the tediousness of parallelizing a loop in Java.
- Concurrencer - a tool for retrofitting parallelism into sequential Java. Empowers programmers to quickly and safely use concurrent collections and parallelize divide-and-conquer algorithms.
- Coming soon. Immutator - enables programmers to safely convert a mutable into an immutable class. For more info, read this paper.
Tools/Resources by Intel and Microsoft
We are thankful for the sponsorship of Intel and Microsoft Corporations and for the opportunity to partner with them to advance parallelism. Visit here for more useful resources and tools that our sponsors already offer the parallel computing community.